French writing practice made fun.
Learn to read, write, and think in French faster and more effectively.
Practicing writing in French is a pain, we know. 😩
The Great Translation Game
is here to help. 🙌
How it works 🔧
- Import a text - a news article, blog post, chapter from a book, etc.
- Read and translate from French into your native language.
- Play through and translate from your native language back into French.
Why it works 🤩
- Specificity - you choose your learning material, so you get to practice writing French sentences with material you actually want to learn and you're actually interested in.
- Native level content - by practicing writing using native level content, you learn to write in French like a native speaker.
- Immediate feedback - as you play through you know immediately whether you're making a spelling or grammatical error. No waiting for a tutor to correct your writing days later.
- Progress tracking - keep up your motivation by tracking the number of sentences and words you play each day. How much would you improve writing 100 words day in French? 200? 500?
- Fun - compete with other players learning French on the leaderboard. Level up as you write more and more. The Great Translation Game makes French writing practice fun.
- Community - join us on the forum to discuss resources, ask questions, and everything else related to learning French.
Try it out! 🎮Sign up to start saving your progress!
Learn to write in French like a native speaker.
Practice writing French sentences. Add your own texts and track your progress. Join the community and compete on the leaderboard.
Get in the game.
Not learning French? Check all the languages available on The Great Translation Game.