- We will not give, rent, sell or otherwise distribute your email address or any other personal information to any third party without your explicit consent. The only exception to this policy will take place if it is necessary to disclose information to law enforcement or other government authorities as part of an investigation, and the law demands that we comply.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We reserve the right to publish aggregated studies, but stripped of any personal information, and to share it with research institutions, in order to advance cognitive science, or to help promote The Great Translation Game.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.