Polish writing practice made fun.
Learn to read, write, and think in Polish faster and more effectively.
Practicing writing in Polish is a pain, we know. 😩
The Great Translation Game
is here to help. 🙌
How it works 🔧
- Import a text - a news article, blog post, chapter from a book, etc.
- Read and translate from Polish into your native language.
- Play through and translate from your native language back into Polish.
Why it works 🤩
- Specificity - you choose your learning material, so you get to practice writing Polish sentences with material you actually want to learn and you're actually interested in.
- Native level content - by practicing writing using native level content, you learn to write in Polish like a native speaker.
- Immediate feedback - as you play through you know immediately whether you're making a spelling or grammatical error. No waiting for a tutor to correct your writing days later.
- Progress tracking - keep up your motivation by tracking the number of sentences and words you play each day. How much would you improve writing 100 words day in Polish? 200? 500?
- Fun - compete with other players learning Polish on the leaderboard. Level up as you write more and more. The Great Translation Game makes Polish writing practice fun.
- Community - join us on the forum to discuss resources, ask questions, and everything else related to learning Polish.
Try it out! 🎮Sign up to start saving your progress!
Learn to write in Polish like a native speaker.
Practice writing Polish sentences. Add your own texts and track your progress. Join the community and compete on the leaderboard.
Get in the game.
Not learning Polish? Check all the languages available on The Great Translation Game.